[Uml-devel] bugreport: class operations in sequence diagram, etc.

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 14 22:37:05 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra Blum <lparrab at gmx.net> [021115 07:06]:
> dont close it.
> mark it as "pending" or "postponed" or something like that if you will, but
> not closed.
>
> I'll try to take a look at it later, but even if we can't fix it, the bug is
> not fixed... there must be a way around it.

Well, it isn't really a bug, because the only thing that is wrong, is that
in the menu is a link to bugs.kde.org. Everything else should be ok. If
someone likes to report a bug it gets forwarded to this list. Only if the
user hasn't set up his email system, he will be redirected to the bugs
homepage.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954