[Uml-devel] redesign et al

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Nov 14 11:25:03 UTC 2002

There's been a lot of discussion on a redesign recently, which is great.
I've been awfae busy with University work and other stuff but hopefully
less so in the immediate future (that's hopefully :)

It's all very ambitious, but it's also largely over my head and I suspect
it will take some time.  I'm wondering if, after the 1.1 release, we need
a 1.2 branch for adding obvious features to the current code base and
tidying it up, and a 2.0 branch for the big redesign.

Depending on timeing a 1.2 branch could be what goes into KDE 3.2 with a
2.0 branch just using the Sourceforge CVS.

Well that's what I'm pondering tonight.

Jonathan