[Uml-devel] [CVS] update: Update of /cvsroot/uml/uml/uml/dialogs

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Nov 13 17:16:09 UTC 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 00:50, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Unfortunatly you still get the same issue if you do a Generate All Code to
> a non-existant directory.  Also it doesn't work for directories within
> non-existant directories.

I was aware of the issue with the non-exisiting directory in another
non-exisitng directory, but QT doesnt know how to create directories
recursivly(?).
Since I am not planning on parsing the path and creating each directory one by
one, the only thing I can think of is to make a system call "mkdir -p"
what do you think? should I change this??

The other option (generate all) is supposed to be a "fast track" for guys who
know what they want (they have to have configured everything before calling
this one (language, generation options, directories, etc).
... but I think you are right... it'd be nice to show an error message and
abort generation if the dir. doesnt exist (we dont need to give the option to
create the directory in this case, I think). I'll fix this tomorrow.. its
past 2.00 am and tomorrow is gonna be a loooooooong day at work =)

luis.