[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-637930 ] Can't interupt code generation

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 13 11:06:06 UTC 2002

Bugs item #637930, was opened at 2002-11-13 20:05
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=637930&group_id=24919

Category: Code generation
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a project with several classes and I'm going to
use the code generation wizard. So I start it and press
Generate code and everything should be ok. But I
entered the wrong output directory. So I get an error
message telling me this, but not one time, the messages
comes for every class to be generated.

I don't know how to fix this, because writeClass gives
no value back. It emits the classcreated signal with a
status (true, false), but this makes it a little bit
ugly to find a good solution. Maybe we should check
before start of code generation if the output directory
is valid.