[Uml-devel] bugreport: class operations in sequence diagram, etc.

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Nov 6 14:28:16 UTC 2002

> > 4) Exporting diagram in xfig format.
>
> People have also asked for SVG, I've no idea how feasable either is.

for the next major version (after the redesign) all diagrams should be stored
in SVG --since this will be the official format for diagram exchange --

> > Couldn't send the bug report.
> > Hmmm, submit a bug report manually, sorry...
> > See http://bugs.kde.org/ for instructions.
> > Server said: "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> > rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
> >
> > I then tried that page, eventually got access, but UMBRELLO was not
> > listed as an application.
>
> I'll look into getting the details from this right.

I *think* the bug report dialog in Umbrello didnt work because the bug
tracking system at KDE just got moved to Bugzilla... now you cannot just send
an email (which is what the "report bug" dialog does), but you have to first
log in and then place the bug.

The reason Volker could not find Umbrello in the KDE Bug report page, is that
Umbrello is not part of the official KDE distribution.

luis