[Uml-devel] UML XML tree viewer

Chris Moore zmower at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 5 14:56:03 UTC 2002

Heiko Nardmann wrote:

>Chris Moore from the kUML project has done some work in the field of
>implementing a repository for UML. I wonder whether using this is a viable
>way for the umbrello project?
>
>To Chris Moore: are we allowed to use your source code?

Sure.  The code gernerator is GPLed.  The generated code is whatever
license you want.  But see below.

> Is the version 0.6 the
>last status?

What's in the kuml cvs is the latest version.  There are no real
releases since its still beta.  Are you sure you want to go ahead with
this given the limitations I've warned you about (no load/save, only
does the model, no graphics)?

Chris