[Uml-devel] [CVS] update: Update of /cvsroot/uml/uml/uml

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Nov 3 22:34:01 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra Blum <lparrab at gmx.net> [021104 07:24]:
> On Sunday 03 November 2002 18:26, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> > Bug #626966: moving all selected object at once should now work, please
> > test it!
> what did you change? for me it was already working before (and I didnt fix it
> in my sources.. I am sure of that.

You had to hold the shift key to move multiple objects. Now, if multiple
objects are selected, you can move them without pressing the shift key.
Now it works the same way Konqueror does. You can select multiple files with
strg and move them by just clicking with the left mouse button.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954