[Uml-devel] Re: [ uml-Bugs-626966 ] moving all selected objects at once

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Nov 3 07:40:04 UTC 2002

Jens Krüger <jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net> [021103 15:54]:
> It seems so that it works sometimes. If you select the first object with
> pressing the shift key and the next objects in the same way. It was not
> really clear how should it work. If you mean that this bug is not fixed,
> please open it again or create a new bug.

Ah, I see. You have to hold the shift key while moving and it will work.
Would it be possible to move all objects without pressing the shift key?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954