[Uml-devel] Re: [ uml-Bugs-626966 ] moving all selected objects at once

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Nov 1 02:07:01 UTC 2002

noreply at sourceforge.net <noreply at sourceforge.net> [021101 10:38]:
> Category: Diagram drawing
> Group: None
>
> Initial Comment:
> Luis De la Parra Blum
> Subject: [Uml-devel] selecting all --> not much use
> right now
> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:11:02 +0200
>
> Ctr A selects everything, (this can aslo be achived
> through the menu), which is very nice, but if you want
> to delete the items you have to go to the menu and
> select "delete selected" because right clicking (to
> choose delete from there) de-selects everything...
>
> also, if you select several items (with shift and click
> or with select all)
> and then try to move them, they all get deselected and
> only the one over wich the mouse is gets moved.

> >Comment By: Jens Krueger (jkrueger1)
> Date: 2002-10-30 23:20
>
> Message:
> Logged In: YES
> user_id=378834
>
>  Fixed by Luis

I don't think the bug is fixed. I tried again with the latest code from CVS
and it didn't worked.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954