[Uml-devel] cvs updates

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 17:50:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

Since I got the code last Wednesday, an update on the cvs has made alot of
conflicts with my new code.

The changes I've made in the last week are alot so I will over ride these.
The new code added to cvs would probably fail under my new code.

I don't know alot about cvs, so when I do the update on tues or wed I will
do do the following:

over-ride those changes by either setting a new branch (1.1) or
setting the revision higher and override them

let me know if you object, you have time.

I will set my computer up that day (moving it to another house for a few
hours) to get access/compile and set everything fine.

Please don't update cvs again until you here back.

Don't panic about my new code either.  I think you will like the changes.
Brings it closer to be placed in kde.

Thanks.

Paul