[Uml-devel] important notive to all developers

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 16:53:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

POINT 1:

I thought the first thing that needs to be done is fix alot of the code
structure (ot.h) and variable names up.

This has meant alot of code has changed and is changing.

Also getting the code to compile cleanly without any warnings.

the CVS was changed since last Wed. and I can only get it twice a week.

Pleas don't add to cvs until I stablise the code that's changed.  It should
only be until Wednesday.

That's if I can get it working.  Only got acces to windows machine at the
moment and using wincvs.  can only log in with pserver which is readonly.

POINT 2:

Try not to add any more features.  Spend some time fixing the bugs up that
are now in the program.  e.g.  The code I got last week crashed when trying
to load a file.  HEAPS of bugs seem to have been introduced.

Thanks

Paul