[Uml-devel] What I am doing now!

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 15:22:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

This is what I'm up to:

1) have limited internet acces until mid june when I move.  Can only access
1-2 times a week.  Normally tuesday and saturday.

2) will download cvs today.

3) already written default settings dialog, just has to be added to project.

4) Going to change over to canvas to save memory, better speed, and also
tranparency and zooming.  Looked into it, won't be to hard. It won't change
the way anyone codes I don't think.

5) I will add these changes to cvs on sat.

6) Won't do much other changes until I get used to the new code.

7) would like to get a cvs release done (rpm, deb, etc) so people can use
with kde 3.0.  I will try and get any bugs out to get this to happen soon.
Anyone see a problem with this?

8) anything else I think of.

9) i'll reply saturday.

Paul.