[Uml-devel] Project Activity

Chris McGee sirnewton_01 at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 15 18:06:12 UTC 2002

Hello All,

I was just wondering if development of the uml project is still happening. In particular, I'm interested in the potential update to allow files to be saved in XMI format.

The reason I ask is because I am working on a related project called dia2code. We have managed to piece together a fairly stable skeletal code generator to produce C,C++,Java,SQL,CORBA IDL and PHP that could be adapted to XMI as a front-end so that diagrams could be drawn in this tool and later code generated.

Any status updated would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris