[Uml-devel] Build problems

lparrab at gmx.net lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Jun 28 00:21:01 UTC 2002

hi paul, hi all,

I downloaded the sources you told me but I could not get them to build...
I'm posting now to the list since it seems to be a "not only me" problem =(

I got tons of parse errors in classparser (but that was only because it is
the first
thing to build) and I thought something might be broken with it, so in a try
to get
uml to build and be able to add the new features to code generation I just
tried
skipping classparser and linking to an old classparser but then I got again
to many errors
in uml itself.

too many to list here, but they were mostly parse errors, "variable not
defined" errors, syntax error, etc. I tried to take a quick look at the them but
nothing seemed to be wrong...
I didnt have too much time last night to check it in detail.

any ideas anyone what can be wrong?

regards,
luis.

ps. paul, if you think you know what the problem was, could you upload the
files for me again?? if not i could try going to a internet cafe or something
over the weekend and see if i can get cvs from there.
I dont know if it is the same problem as jean's, but it seems so VVVV

http://www.gmx.net