[Uml-devel] CVS Update

Pascal Fleury Pascal.Fleury at jp.sony.com
Thu Jun 27 00:27:04 UTC 2002

Hi Paul,

After some fiddling, I have a Redhat 7.3 RPM of your latest CVS update.
(I called it 1.0.4beta-1)
Most of the work has actually been done by Jonathan Riddell for he wrote
the SuSE spec file, I just adapted some fields for Redhat and for the
new files in the updated uml.

 From a distribution point of view, I do not have a website where to
post this RPM. How can I make this available ? Can I upload anything to
the sourceforge site?

Did you follow some rules in numbering versions ? so that I can use the
same, and make it clear to users what they are using (alpha, beta,
release, etc.)

--Pascal