[Uml-devel] update 12/6/2002

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:07:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

Have not updated cvs but here is a link to the current project that
compiles.

http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml-1.0.4-cvs20020612.tar.gz

Just over 1meg in size.

Added state diagrams, still some work to be done.

Don't know alot about state diagrams so let me know what to add.

Cut/copy/paste should be pretty much right except I haven't made cut owrk on
the list view, due to the damage it can do to alot of diagrams.  It will
only copy.  Still deciding what to do with it.

Tell me if you like the inline creation and renaming in the list view.

Going to fix dialogs up as they are a mess.

Also going to add the xmi patch and also look and loading in XMI format.

Moving from now to monday so won't get much more than that done.  Will
update on friday and probably on sat.

Will have cable from next week, so expect to here more from me.  If I can
get all these fixes done will release next week a snapshot.

Paul