[Uml-devel] web site

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sat Jul 27 23:51:02 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [020728 08:16]:
> > > What's less cool about the menu?  it now uses text rather than images
> > > which means it can be changed.
> >
> > Because you have no mouse over effect, so to get a highlight if the mouse
> > moves. That is a cool thing.
>
> You do but it depends on how well the browser supports CSS.  Konqueror
> dissapoints but Mozilla, Opera and IE all work.

With Konqui on KDE 3 it works great as well, but ok. Nevertheless I don't
want to say the old design was better. So keep the new version or maybe wait
the weeks until Paul is back.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial