[Uml-devel] Call attr/oper properties directly from mylistview?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Jul 26 10:03:03 UTC 2002

If I have added an operation or attribute to a class, the element shows up
in the UML Diagrams view. Ok so far. But if I call the properties from this
op/attr I get to the class's properties in the right section. I think it
would be better to show the uml[operation|attribut]dialog directly.

What do you think about it?

Steinchen

PS: I think in the next 2 weeks patches from my side will not show up very
often, because I'm going to vacation.
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,