[Uml-devel] What about the bug tracker on sf.net?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jul 23 08:20:02 UTC 2002

> Could someone close fixed bug reports, because open bug reports
> look very ugly I think.

Bug reports can't be closed because our founder Paul H had his computer
blow up and I don't think he can access the internet any more.  I don't
seem to have permission to change them and I don't think anyone else does
either.

If it is the wish of the list then I will ask the sourceforge staff if I
can admin the project then a) bug reports etc can be sorted b) people can
get CVS access and c) I'll make it my uni project and all will be right
with the world.

Just an idea.