[Uml-devel] DOS-Files in the CVS

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Jul 22 14:37:08 UTC 2002

Jens Krüger <jens_krueger at frm2.tu-muenchen.de> [020722 23:30]:
> I checked out the latest version from the CVS and I got a lot of warnings due
> to the DOS file format of some files:
>
> warning: carriage return in preprocessing directive
>
> Is there anybody how has write access to the cvs to fix this problem? I'll
> give you a list of all files, which have the problem. It should be solved as
> soon as possible.

Hui, I don't have CVS write access but I also see this problem. You can get
the warnings by enabling compiler warnings during the configure step:

make clean
sh configure --enable-debug=yes

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial