[Uml-devel] CVS should now compile

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jul 22 08:58:02 UTC 2002

> I look with the cvs status command on the state of the file and I saw that it
> was not checked in or added to the cvs as a binary file (no -kb option find
> in the Sticky options). I suggest to add this flag to all .png files in the
> CVS to avoid problems, because the are binary files. We can do it by
>
> cvs admin -kb *.png

I've done that.  How can you tell from the cvs status command?  I don't
see it shown.

Version 1.2 of the startlogo.png file seems to be the kdevelop splash
screen and the current version 1.3 seems to be an blank version of the
same.  I'm sure version 1.1 was a good UML splash screen but it's corrupt
in CVS and I can't find a copy, does anyone else have one?

There things are important :)