[Uml-devel] Project coordination

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Jul 19 04:16:03 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra <lparrab at gmx.net> [020719 12:50]:
> > Why do you want to block the cvs? I think it is not necessary to block
> > th e cvs. A better way is, to define some TAGS and open some branches
> > for test
>
> ok, I admit I'm not a cvs-expert, but I am not propossing to block cvs
> permanently (that we all have to send the code to some "coodrinator" and
> only he can commit.. NO, I didnt mean that)

I think this is a very good idea. Please close cvs access for some days,
someone makes it compile again and than you can reopen it for everyone.

Please notice 2 things:

- commit only changes when it compiles and seems to work
- use commit messages to describe your change

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial