[Uml-devel] Project coordination

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Jul 19 04:16:03 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra <lparrab at gmx.net> [020719 12:50]:
> > How do you guys announce changes on the CVS tree anyway? Is there some
> > automatism or do you do it manually here on the list? Just curious.
>
> I think we are having a serious organizational problem here. It seems no
> one knows who is doing what, and cvs is really a mess.  Since I cant write
> to cvs and wont have internet access from home for the next 4 weeks I've
> been sending all my code to paul so that he could put it into cvs, but I
> dont remember seeing any mail telling someone has modified some code, so I
> have no idea what the status of the cvs code is right now.

Yes, you are right, I think CVS is a mess. I very seldom find a commit
message. I think these messages are very valuable, so please use commit
messages to describe your commits.

> paul: you said you wanted to pass on project coordination. is this still the
> case? who is now guiding uml?

I think Paul can't answer very quickly, because his PC is broken. So we may
do things without his confirmation...

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial