[Uml-devel] problems with the toolbar

Paul Hensgen phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 16 16:05:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

Use the cvs version if you can, it's way better.  Even grab the cvs tar
snapshot off the uml website

http://uml.sourceforge.net

It's better then 1.0.3.

Answer:

whereever you installed KDE i.e. /opt/kde2 etc,

compile with this:

su
./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2 (or wherever you put it )
make install

Hope this helps

Paul