[Uml-devel] Whishlist

alex e9625830 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 29 11:25:02 UTC 2002

hi folks,

It would be nice, if it were possible to connect two Classes with more
than one
unidirectional Association.

If I try, I get only the error MSG #13
(which is in the doku as Error 12 as followed described:

Error 12: Association error!

 This error occurs when you try and associate two UML icons that already
have an association. Only classes can have more than one association
between them and that is when both associations are of type 'Association'.

)

Because of efficiency, in my c++ code, two Classes reference each other.
Class A to B is 1..n relation
Class B to A is 2..1 relation

I think in terms of UML it should be correct to model this as described
above.

thx

alex

ps: the Application is nice, but a little bit unstable.
saving for every 2 Minutes is recommendet.
I work on a K7 Athlon 700MHz, 256MB RAM,
Redhat 7.1, KDE 2.2-11, UML 1.0.3