[Uml-devel] Added Copy&Paste between several instances of uml

Gustavo Madrigal linux_news at nextphere.com
Wed Jan 23 17:29:02 UTC 2002

I just added Copy&Paste support to the cvs plus Multiple ListView Item
Drag&Drop

UML now uses QT's global clipboard, this is done through the CUMLDrag class
(derived from QDragObject). Also this class is used for multiple item
Drag&Drop. This class also makes it posible to implement drag&drop between
two instances of uml.

Also I would like to support folders inside folders, I already have some work
on it but I think I will need to modify the file version (because of a change
in mylistview's serialize function). Anyway, that change is partially on the
cvs, so please check MYListView::serialize5 and let me know what you think
about it.

I have 3 copy&paste cases missing:

	1- partial diagram selection copy&paste: Right now, copy&paste only works
with items selected from the ListView.
	2- copy of operations & attributes to paste them into a specific class
	3- Add a special copy option under the Edit Menu to provide the old png
behavior to the general clipboard

Thanks,
Gustavo