[Uml-devel] [ uml-Feature Requests-659676 ] Table edit for Attributes/Parameter

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 29 06:50:08 UTC 2002

Feature Requests item #659676, was opened at 2002-12-29 15:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382954&aid=659676&group_id=24919

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

very good work. I want to use umbrello for my design.
Im am so impressed, that I am working on a roundtrip
generator for xmi files an c++ and php sources.

1) But, it is too much mouse work, while you define the
parameters for a operation.
A table edit in the operation dialog could help. Rows for
Parameters, Cols for name, type and default value.

2) As an c++ programmer, I am missing virtual, const and
inline settings. And I like Qt, so signals and slots would be
fine to set. ctor init lists would be fine. I will implement them
in my code generator, using operation types like
"signal:void" or "virtual const:int" an so on....

3) Default operations for c++ classes: void ctor, copy ctor,
dtor and assign operator should be created by an special
button.

Thanks, Roland