[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-657439 ] Configure->Show Stereotypes deficiency

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 21 23:32:02 UTC 2002

Bugs item #657439, was opened at 2002-12-22 08:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=657439&group_id=24919

Category: Diagram drawing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I change the "Show Stereotypes" setting at
"Configure Umbrello", the change only applies
to new classes drawn.

Even exiting and restarting umbrello does not help.
Apparently the "show stereotype" setting is attached
to each single class in the XMI file while it is treated
as a global setting in the user interface.

So I guess this bug report contains a hidden feature
request: Make the "show stereotype" a class property.