[Uml-devel] SIGSEGV in Umbrello-1.1rc1

Subscriber my-subs at mail.ru
Wed Dec 18 14:14:04 UTC 2002

Program: Umbrello (UML)
Version: 1.1rc1 (KDE-3.0.5 on QT-3.0.5) (compiled sources)
OS: FreeBSD (i386) release 4.7-RELLEASE-p2
gcc version: 2.95.4 20020320 [FreeBSD]
Severity: Critical

Hi!
I found some bugs in your program:

When You are in 'Use Case Properties' dialog :
                      General: change 'Use Case Name' then press 'Apply'==> name not changed.
                      Colour: Apply ==> SIGSEGV
                      Fonts: Apply ==> SIGSEGV

Selection on Use Case Diagram when 'Shift' is pressed: sometime selects not appropriate object after double-click.

P.S. Thank you for your beautiful program.

P.P.S. I am very sorry about my bad english.