[Uml-devel] [ uml-Feature Requests-646971 ] Packages and namespaces handling

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 2 11:39:47 UTC 2002

Feature Requests item #646971, was opened at 2002-12-02 07:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382954&aid=646971&group_id=24919

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Currently it is not posible to operate on whole
package, ie change package name ( for all classes in
package) . Moreover, it seams to me that packages can
have only one level. If I tried to give pagkage name to
class  like  auth::users it  creates directory '
auth::users' . It should rather create  package and
subpackage.