[Uml-devel] Administration rights?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Aug 23 01:28:03 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [020823 10:07]:
> > I have contacted Paul directly and got a reply, that he has given
> > administration rights. Could someone please check this?
>
> No, he hasn't.  At least not according to
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/uml

Yes, on the front page you don't see a different. But if you call
information to the project members, behind your name is written
Administrator. So please check again. If it doesn't work I will mail him
again.

> I suspect he means he has given developer rights.

I will ask him!

> Alternativly we can just move it to another machine, but I'm in no rush
> since term doesn't start until mid September and I'm a bit busy until
> then.

First try it to solve it correctly. If it doesn't work, we will have to find
another way, ok?

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial