[Uml-devel] What bugs are left before release?

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Aug 6 05:01:03 UTC 2002

> > Try looking at the tracker at sf.net/projects/uml
>
> No real bugs there. The reports are to old and I think most of the things
> have allready been solved.

For me the last two weeks have been very loaded at work and havent really
had much time, but starting tomorrow it should be better so I can go hunting
again (bugs!)...
and next week I'll finally have Internet access from home again, so it'd be
much easier to keep my code in sync.

In case steinchen can't wait, robert said he just put 3 new bugs in the
bugtracker... let me know if you plan on taking care of them, otherwise I'll try
to fix'em in a couple of days.

regards,

luis

http://www.gmx.net