[Uml-devel] UML Modeller and KDE 3

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 30 16:39:02 UTC 2002

> OK, so I will submit my patches to CVS HEAD branch today or tomorow.

And I see you did.  It complains about a missing umlwidgetdata.h though
(and presumably there's a umlwidgetdata.cpp to go with it).

I've just updated the configure.in.in to require flex.

Personally I think I should be project maintainer since I'm by far the
best looking person on this mailing list :)

I've asked the sourceforge people what happens when a maintainer goes
awry.  They havn't answered but they have classified it as request to
take over project so maybe we'll get somewhere.