[Uml-devel] UML Modeller and KDE 3

Peeter Russak pezz at tkwcy.ee
Tue Apr 30 14:17:07 UTC 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Gustavo Madrigal wrote:

> I have several patches:

Could you all who have some improvements put them up somewhere as patches
against official version (found in official CVS) please? Or send them
into list. I have some free time now and I would like to dig into source
and try to merge them so we could better see what we have already. After
that some bigger kind of refactoring/redesigning tour would not be bad.

> I do not know if I should wait to fix this problems before submiting or
> submit and then fix the problems. What do you think?

Submitting before fixing sounds better to me.

If we had a cvs access it would be simple. Last stable version is
labeled as LAST_STABLE or smth and in HEAD development branch improvements
can break things for some time if needed.

--
Peeter