Request to customize report

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Feb 8 13:43:29 GMT 2023

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 10:48 AM enri brn <ebernardi1968 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Everytime I run the Collection Report to have report with the image
> and some fields, I use Image report.
> Is it possible to customize please ? or where can I find any steps to
> do it, please ?

To a limited extent, many of the report templates will include whichever
fields you have displayed currently in the column view. The Image List
report, for example, will include genre, if you have the genre column
visible. That's the easiest way to customize. If you need deeper
customization, you'll have to edit the XSL files directly.