IMDB

J. Allen Crider software-eng at cridermcdowellfamily.com
Thu Sep 29 14:32:05 BST 2022

I tried "Bonanza", "Bonanza (1961)", and "Bonanza: The Courtship" (one
of the episodes I was looking for).  I also tried just "The Courtship".
These were all title searches.  The first two searches returned a little
more than 100 items, but didn't include any episodes from the television
show.  The third search didn't return any items, and the fourth returned
about 100 items, but none were the one I was looking for.