Can the "maximum icon size" be increased beyond 256?

Norm Decelles rosewood_arts at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:41:58 GMT 2022

Hi,
I'm very happily using Tellico 3.4.4 in both OpenSUSE Linux 15.3 and Windows 10 for multiple collections.

My native screen resolution is 3840 x 2400 where even the maximum icon size (256 - with the slider all the way to the right) appears small...regardless of the jpg size I choose.

Question:  Is it possible to increase the maximum icon size beyond the current 'maximum' by tweaking a setting somewhere (or doing something else)?

Thanks,
Norm Decelles