Barcode scanning batch input

nunojsilva at ist.utl.pt nunojsilva at ist.utl.pt
Fri Feb 4 10:53:04 GMT 2022

On 2022-02-02, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 15:09:28 -0800
> Sid Hymes <sidhymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Sid,
>
>>"edit" box. Don't know if it's me or the program. I don't see anyplace
>>other than from the "Internet Search" screen to access this function.
>>Can anyone point me toward a solution? I'm on Fedora 35 with KDE Plasma
>
> It's not just you;
>
> I tried here and had the same problem.  The tick box is ghosted for
> certain data sources, but even for those where it isn't, I still
> couldn't check the box. This is in v3.4.3 of Tellico, KDE Plasma
> v5.23.5, Debian Testing.

I tried with a 3.3.2 install I have in a system here, and I can
reproduce this:

Selecting, say, "ISBN" from the drop-down box "ungreys" the checkbox and
its label, but clicking these doesn't change anything.

... but the keyboard shortcut (Alt+M here) works, so that's perhaps
worth a try.

--
Nuno Silva