Music collection, sort by artist?

Morten Bo Johansen mbj at spamcop.net
Sat Feb 5 19:18:21 GMT 2022

Hi,

It seems that I can't get Tellico to properly sort by the
_actual_ artist: E.g., if I have an entry for "Peer Gynt",
composed by Edvard Grieg, then I would like the artist to be
the composer, Edvard Grieg, but instead Tellico sorts by the
conductor, who in this case is Alexander Gibson. This goes for
many of the classical records I have - they are sorted either
by the conductor's name or sometimes by an opera singer's name.

Is there some way I could have the sorting done properly and
cosistently by the composer's name?

Thanks,
Morten