Report template "Image List"

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Aug 22 02:34:41 BST 2022

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 5:39 PM Patrick Guignot <guignot.patrick at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm using Telico 3.4.4 on Arch Linux.
> I'm not sure when it happened but the Report template "Image List" is not
> working anymore for me. I click on "Generate" and nothing is generated.
> This is the only broken Report template, all the other (Group view, etc)
> are working as expected.
> Am I the only one impacted by this issue or is it a global issue?

My first thought is an underlying library (like libxslt) may have been
updated and might be causing an issue? If you run Tellico from the command
line, does it show any errors when you generate the report? You might also
consider re-installing in case something might have affected the Image
List.xsl file?