Group display by title

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Mon Aug 15 14:42:00 BST 2022

Yep! That works. many thanks. It turns out there is no field "Title" if
it is a music collection (using Tellico 3.4.4 on Mint 21 XFCE). The
title field does show up if I open Tellico without loading a
collection. What I needed was "tracks"

Menu entry Collection->Fields (or Ctrl-U), then on the "tracks" I set
"Allow grouping".

It caught immediately a number of misspellings too. Great stuff.

Thanks for the quick replies.

MatN