Group display by title

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Aug 15 12:48:56 BST 2022

On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 13:06:47 +0200
<mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl> wrote:

Hello mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl,

>Can Tellico display by title? In the group view I don't see that

Not /quite/ what you're after but consider the following two options;

Use the search field at the top to find any occurrence of the
string you enter.
Use filters to limit the search to Track title only.

Not being on the dev team, I'll leave the remainder of your questions for
someone qualified to answer.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"