Discogs collection import

Jared list-tellico at legroom.net
Sun Nov 28 18:53:47 GMT 2021

Discogs lets you export your collection to a CSV file here:
https://www.discogs.com/users/export

Just tried that myself and it spits out the artist, title, label,
catalog #, and a few additional fields.  So yeah, using that you should
be able to import using File, Import, Import CSV Data... You'll need to
map the fields in the export with the fields in your collection, but
otherwise should be fairly straightforward.  I haven't done this with
music, but I did it with both my game and movie collections and it
worked well.

--
Jared