nightly windows builds of Tellico

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Mar 21 00:48:43 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that nightly builds of Tellico for Windows are
being run now, thanks to KDE's craft software and the CI tool.
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Tellico_Nightly_win64/

I would consider this alpha quality since I'm not at all sure all the
functionality is working, but since I periodically get questions about
Tellico running on Windows, I thought I'd throw this out to the group. The
installer is self-contained, meaning you shouldn't have to install anything
else, I don't think.

If you spot bugs, feel free to file them on bugs.kde.org or email this
list. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to debug them, but I'm interested
in knowing of them.