Tellico 3.4 released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Mar 15 22:05:47 GMT 2021

As was kindly pointed out to me, I uploaded the wrong tarball. It was the
3.3.5 release, just renamed 3.4 and overwritten. I'm going to fire my whole
QA department. :)

As of 22:05 UTC, I uploaded the correct release file.
https://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-3.4.tar.xz
MD5: f46ab546ac335a9107c2130faea1fb9d

Very sorry for the mistake!
Robby