source for UPC lookup?

Ann Hopkins molto.libri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:41:55 GMT 2021

I understand why this happens.  The purchased application I had before had their own database which was crowd sourced
from their paid users and which they now charge their users to use.
Lots of uses there.  😁

You can find upc code lookup sites, but they will only give you the bare bones information. I think these are mostly
used for people selling products or selling a phone app. Not all actually work.
ISBN searches usually give you more information.  If that is all you need is a title that would work.  Here is one I
found that does both.

https://www.barcodelookup.com/

@RS Am I wrong?  I thought there was some way to update an entry with another source.
You could fill a database with one source, and protect that data and fill in with another source.
Would it be possible to SEARCH with a UPC database such as one above and then UPDATE with IMBD database

Wonky today, sorry for the rambling.