error compiling 3.4.2

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Dec 3 03:06:12 GMT 2021

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 10:41 PM Derek Tombrello <
RebelTaz at robotsandcomputers.com> wrote:

> Just to be sure, I deleted the folder and re-extracted the archive again.
> I am using this - https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Tellico/Compiling -
> as to how to build tellico, a guide I've used successfully several times
> for previous versions. as per the guide, I'm creating a "build" directory
> in the tellico-3.4.2 directory, changing to that "build" directory and
> running the cmake and make commands from there. When you say "you're
> starting the build from the top directory", do you mean that I should be
> running the cmake and make commands from the tellico-3.4.2 directory
> directly instead

I think this may be from Ubuntu having an older version of some KDE build
settings. If you open the CMakeLists.txt in the top directory and add
set(CMAKE_AUTORCC ON)

after the cmake_minimum_required line, then try to compile again (and yes,
sounds like you're doing it correctly from the directions).