Tellico 3.3.3 is available

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Sep 14 02:29:00 BST 2020

Hi everyone,

I've made Tellico 3.3.3 available with a few improvements and bug fixes.
https://tellico-project.org/tellico-3-3-3-released/
https://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-3.3.3.tar.xz

* Improved the Entrez (Pubmed) data source to use an API key when available
and to honor the rate limit.
* Improved the ISDBdb data source to search for multiple ISBN values (Bug
415883).
* Fixed Amazon data source (Bug 425129). I still have no way of personally
testing this one, so any feedback is appreciated.
* Updated DBC Open Search data source.
* Fixed regression for creation date in duplicated entries (Bug 422127).
* Fixed column header visibility after reordering fields (Bug 422298).
* Fixed focus issue in entry editor dialog (Bug 343702).

Thanks for everyone's feedback. As always, please file bugs or email the
tellico-users at kde.org list with comments. Merge requests are also welcome.

By the way, if anyone is interested in testing Tellico on Windows,
apparently there is a KDE craft recipe that works reasonably well.
https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/tree/master/extragear/tellico