Generating Report on Fields With Lists

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Nov 5 12:54:51 GMT 2020

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:24 PM Ann Hopkins <molto.libri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way I can generate a report on the fields with lists?
>
> My databases were imports and even with autofill when I try to enter new
> entries with multiple values, it turns into
> dots after a couple of entries because I assume that you treat every entry
> as a single value?
>
> I want to keep consistent, and if I could generate a report on these list
> fields it would be helpful.

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you. Could you expand on what you'd like to
do? Internally, the values are carried as a list and when they export to
XML for creating reports, they are separated as different values, so I feel
confident that what you want is possible. Which report, specifically, are
you using?