enhancement for music collections

Mark mick_n_tigs_buds at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 9 13:32:04 GMT 2020

Hi Robby,

I use the "report" to prevent me from buying duplicates.  It is possible
that the album can have same title as another but if it shows "Artists"
as (Various) for both then they look to be the same album.  This is why
in audio media tags they have one call "Album Artist"   where as the
other field "Artist" is used for the individual tracks.   this is a
bigger issue for classical recordings.

cheers,
m.